Sunday, March 1, 2009

Counting Down

Well the time is approaching and my little baby boy is coming. I'm being induced on Tuesday night so I will probably end up having him on Wednesday sometime. Preferrably in the morning. I'm so excited I just can't say it enough. The month of March will probably be one of the busiest I will have. We will be moving from Tampa to Charleston, SC. Packing up a house with a new born and a 2 year old should be interesting. ha ha
Well February was also a fun month for us. We went to the Tampa Bay Rays Fan Fest in St. Pete with the Hollis family. Hung out with grandma and grandpa some. Also went to a bounce house. No I did not do any bouncing...ha ha Owen had so much fun at the bounce house. I haven't seen him laugh so hard or have a permanent smile on his face. I had so much fun just watching him!!

No comments: