Friday, February 6, 2009

January

Well this month has just flown by. I only have 4 more weeks left which doesn't seem very long. All Brian and I do is talk about baby names. We can't decide on one for the life of us. If Owen could decide the name would be "Ball". No matter what time of day or where we are, if I ask him what his brother's name should be he still says "Ball". I don't know where he got that from. The baby will probably be born, ready to leave the hospital and we STILL will not have a name. Man this is hard stuff. We had one of the coldest nights here. I think it was below 30 degrees out which to Floridians is unbearable. ha Owen of course had to put his hat and gloves on and he loved it. He looked adorable. He is growing up so fast and I just love him soooo much. He is so sweet and caring. Anytime you have a cut, bruise or scrape on you he is the first one to ask if you are ok and he wants to "wipe it" which consists of getting toilet paper and lightly tapping your boo boo which by the way the whole time is face is all scrunched up. So sweet!!!

No comments: